Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Due to the recent disaster announcement made by the President on Sunday the 15th March 2020, we at The Fat Olive have put into practice, with immediate effect the following steps to contain / limit the spread of the corona virus as an act of our social responsibility
- Any person entering the property will be asked to fill in a register by the guard at the gate and will ask that each person in the vehicle or on foot to sanitise their hands
- Every restaurant table will be sanitised before and after each sittingTwo sanitisation stations are located at the restaurant for the waiters and patrons to use
- The kitchen and restaurant floors and tabletops / work surfaces will also be sanitised twice daily
- The number of patrons will also be limited to 80 guests per sitting
- These measures are in addition to our existing regime.
We trust this will satisfy any concerns you may have regarding dining at the Fat Olive Restaurant